B2B Senior Account Manager
We need a driven and experienced sales person to join our B2B sales and account management team providing businesses and other organisations across the UK with car and van contract hire (CH) and fleet management solutions.
The ideal candidate will be customer-oriented with a drive to achieve goals and maintain a great customer experience. You will work closely with clients to understand their needs and provide the best vehicle leasing solutions. This individual will have excellent communication abilities and negotiation skills.
An attractive salary with on-target earning (OTE) potential of £60,000 awaits candidates who are confident in their ability to turn leads into customers.
What you will do
- Consulting with clients to provide bespoke vehicle leasing solutions for both individual vehicles and fleets using our third-party suppliers to increase margin and provide a full in-house package that fits the customer
- Customer qualification by conducting fact finds with clients and liaising with dealers and finance providers to build customer quotes
- Serve as primary day-to-day liaison with assigned clients and maintain positive ongoing relationships
- To have an advanced understanding of vehicle specifications, features, efficiency and technology to help clients in selecting a suitable model
- Advise on lead times, stock availability, vehicle maintenance and servicing
- Working with key accounts to seek new business opportunities
- Managing the sales process, taking a customer from a prospect, through good qualification, presentation of a suitable offer, and recognising the most appropriate time to close the sale
- Managing the whole life customer cycle. Including immediate follow up, active follow up during life of the agreement, and the renewal of the vehicle
To have a basic knowledge of vehicle emissions & tax and to be able to explain how it affects the company or individual
- Proactive mindset, ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace
- Solid sales skills, negotiation & closing of deals
- Ability to manage high volumes of activity whilst maintaining accuracy of work
- Solid organisational skills, able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Proven experience in relationship, stakeholder and customer management
- Adaptable, willingness to learn new processes and tasks
With the prospect of becoming an integral part of our growing, vibrant and well-respected company where we recognise hard work and commitment, this is an exciting opportunity for candidates from Greater Manchester and other commutable parts of the North West. Our Stockport office has free parking, is situated right next to the M60 motorway and is just a short walk from the town’s train and bus stations.
Our Hiring Process
- You stumble across our job listing
- You take in and digest our listing
- You become interested in the exciting things we have to offer you
- You get in touch with us and express your interest either in the DMs or email
- We have an easy-going 15 minute virtual first meet to assess our chemistry
- You come and meet our hardworking but friendly (and fun!) team
- You feel you’d be a great fit with our team and would love to work with us
- We welcome you with open arms because you’re amazing and make our team even stronger!
- Together, we conquer the ever-competitive leasing market
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours will be 37.5 per week. The Company will also consider a job share for the right candidates.
Salary: OTE £60,000.00 /year
To apply please email your CV and cover letter and application to email@example.com
We kindly ask that no agencies contact us – thank you.