B2C Account Manager
CarLeasingPeople is one of the UK’s fastest-growing brands in the sector. Fuelled by significant investment and extensive marketing including motorway service stations, we’re going places fast, making it an exciting time to join our business, which is part of the established Vehicle Consulting Group with over 20 years’ automotive experience.
About the job
We need a driven and passionate sales person to join our B2C sales team providing individuals across the UK with vehicles financed through personal contract hire (PCH).
The ideal candidate will be customer-oriented with a drive to achieve goals and maintain a great customer experience. You will work closely with clients to understand their needs and provide the best vehicle leasing solutions. This individual will have excellent communication abilities and negotiation skills.
An attractive salary with on-target earning (OTE) potential of £40,000 awaits candidates who are confident in their ability to turn inbound car leasing leads into customers.
What you will do
- Be the single point of contact for all customer enquiries across a range of vehicles, financial products and services
- Customer qualification by diligently understanding their requirements
- Consulting with customers to provide vehicle leasing solutions for individuals using our third-party service providers to sell a full in-house package that fits the customer
- Liaising with dealers and finance providers to build customer quotes
- To have a detailed understanding of vehicle specifications, features, efficiency and technology to help the customer in selecting a suitable model
- Managing the sales process, taking a customer from a prospect, through good qualification, presentation of a suitable offer, and recognising the most appropriate time to close the sale
- Managing the whole life customer cycle. Including immediate follow up, active follow up during life of the agreement, and the renewal of the vehicle
- Solid product knowledge of electric vehicle and charging point technology and be able to effectively explain the benefits of electric when compared to fuel technology
- Work with our Manufacturers & /Dealers to source stock vehicles for the customer
- Proactive mindset, ability to work autonomously and at a fast pace
- Solid sales skills, negotiation & closing of deals
- Ability to manage high volumes of activity whilst maintaining accuracy of work
- Solid organisational skills, able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Adaptable, willingness to learn new processes and tasks
With the prospect of becoming an integral part of our growing, vibrant and well-respected company where we recognise hard work and commitment, this is an exciting opportunity for candidates from Greater Manchester and other commutable parts of the North West. Our Stockport office has free parking, is situated right next to the M60 motorway and is just a short walk from the town’s train and bus stations.
Our Hiring Process
- You stumble across our job listing
- You take in and digest our listing
- You become interested in the exciting things we have to offer you
- You get in touch with us and express your interest either in the DMs or email
- We have an easy-going 15 minute virtual first meet to assess our chemistry
- You come and meet our hardworking but friendly (and fun!) team
- You feel you’d be a great fit with our team and would love to work with us
- We welcome you with open arms because you’re amazing and make our team even stronger!
- Together, we conquer the ever-competitive leasing market
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours will be 37.5 per week. The Company will also consider a job share for the right candidates.
Salary: OTE £40,000.00 /year
To apply please email your CV and cover letter and application to email@example.com
We kindly ask that no agencies contact us – thank you.