Senior Sales Support Executive
We need a driven and experienced sales support executive to join our ever expanding team providing the necessary support to bolster both our B2B and B2B sales teams.
The ideal candidate will be highly organised with a drive to upholding high attention to detail and methodology. You will work closely with our various internal sales teams and departments to provide administrative and after sales support.
An attractive salary with on-target earning (OTE) potential of £23,000 awaits candidates.
What you will do
- Obtaining orders and finance proposals and advising customers of decisions
- Obtaining finance decision’s, and advisiong the customer of the finance company’s decision
- Preparing completed customer file post-sale, for transferring the deal to our administration team
- Validating, updating and operating the company’s Sales Management System & all applicable internal and external systems, ensuring integrity of data
- Routing orders to correct dealerships and following up as required
- Management and operation of certain specific fleet customer tasks, including (but not exclusive to) Driver Licence Checking, Fleet Management Software, or Internal Spreadsheets where appropriate
- Understand and resolve customer queries. Responding in a timely manner and managing items such as Contract Extensions, End of Contract Purchase Prices, Customer requested Mileage Amendments, and Early Terminations
- Build and maintain customer relationships & provide high levels of customer service
- Strong attention to detail is a must
- Solid organisational skills, able to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Methodical approach when dealing with assigned tasks
- Ability to pre-empt any potential issues and proactively mitigate
- Proven experience in stakeholder and customer management
- Adaptable, willingness to learn new processes and tasks
With the prospect of becoming an integral part of our growing, vibrant and well-respected company where we recognise hard work and commitment, this is an exciting opportunity for candidates from Greater Manchester and other commutable parts of the North West. Our Stockport office has free parking, is situated right next to the M60 motorway and is just a short walk from the town’s train and bus stations.
Our Hiring Process
- You stumble across our job listing
- You take in and digest our listing
- You become interested in the exciting things we have to offer you
- You get in touch with us and express your interest either in the DMs or email
- We have an easy-going 15 minute virtual first meet to assess our chemistry
- You come and meet our hardworking but friendly (and fun!) team
- You feel you’d be a great fit with our team and would love to work with us
- We welcome you with open arms because you’re amazing and make our team even stronger!
- Together, we conquer the ever-competitive leasing market
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours will be 37.5 per week. The Company will also consider a job share for the right candidates.
Salary: OTE £23,000.00 /year
To apply please email your CV and cover letter and application to email@example.com
We kindly ask that no agencies contact us – thank you.