DAVIS License Check
The DAVIS Licence Check service automates the required driver checks to help minimise occupational road risk and manage compliance requirements.
- Checks the driver has the correct category entitlement and eligibility to drive
- Checks the licence for current endorsements, penalty points and convictions
- Identifies and monitors ‘high risk’ drivers
- Frequency of rechecks can be scheduled according to risk for a truly flexible approach to driver checks
- Analyses data provided by the DVLA
- A safe, secure and reliable cloud solution which records, stores and verifies driving licence information
- Integrates with in-house software applications if desired
How will it improve efficiency?
- Automatic scheduling of driving licence rechecks without the need for human intervention
- Provides results in seconds
- Easy onboard – 5 simple methods to add drivers
- Manages the full driver permission process (valid for 3 years)
- Triggers comprehensive notifications and immediate warnings
- Reduces paperwork and administration for both office based employees and drivers