CrystalBall SmartCam 4G
This innovative camera & software system offers a whole suite of features and functionality that makes it a breeze to keep visual track of your fleet vehicles and keep drivers safe and covered.
Why use dash cams in your fleet?
- Rapid claim managements and minimise the costs of at-fault accidents
- Safeguard your fleet against ‘crash for cash’ scams
- Dash cam use may reduce accidents by up to 53%*
- Drivers with a dash cam have been found to be 33% safer behind the wheel*
- 4G-enabled dash cam – HD video recording sent to both the cloud and a physical SD card
- GPS Tracking – with integrated FleetTracker software (read more below)
- Driver Behaviour System – measuring speed, acceleration, cornering, braking & idling to calculate driver score
- Driver App – seamless integration smartphone app showing driver scoring and vehicle checklists
- Vehicle Checks – keep track of your vehicles ensuring a compliant and roadworthy fleet
- Panic Button – allowing drivers to trigger an alarm in an emergency
- Live Mapping – allows fleet managers to locate vehicles in real time on a live map, showing vehicles in journey, idling and stationary
- Journey Playback – understand the routes taken using ‘snail-trail- data
- Geofencing – create virtual geographic boundaries allowing you to record when vehicles have passed through or ended journeys
- Alarms and alerts – allowing triggers against key events such as speeding and geofence entry or exit.
- Reports – allowing administrators to access a suite of reports which can be configured to send automatically to relevant recipients
- Sharing – share live locations with third parties
Want to learn more about our fleet cam solutions? Get in touch with us us at email@example.com or speak to the team on 0344 875 0011 or contact your Vehicle Consulting account manager directly.
*Source: FleetNews, 2018; Dualdrive, 2021