Vehicle Consulting fleet charging solutions are provided through Connected Kerb, our trusted charge point partner.
Why choose Connected Kerb
Connected Kerb have developed a new approach to charging infrastructure by creating an innovative concept that champions sustainability.
The unique design of the charge points sees the sensitive technology housed below ground with discreet charging sockets above ground, made from high volumes of recycled materials.
Connected Kerb has won multiple innovation and sustainability awards, including Best New Product and Best On-Street Charging Solution at The EVIEs.
Connected Kerb benefits & features:
- Smart connectivity with Connected Kerb app
- Wi-Fi and 5G enabled charge units various IoT technologies, such as air quality sensors
- Discreet charge points with much of the technology house below-ground
- Durable build from high volumes of recycled materials, including vehicle tyres
- Commit to net zero objectives and corporate social responsibility
Connected Kerb provides a comprehensive service tailored to your fleet by:
- Understanding your operational requirements
- Leveraging telematics data
- Conducting a supply-demand assessment
Connected Kerb products
A wall-mounted solution, the Limpet is made from recycled tyres and is designed to fit onto existing wall structures, connected in clusters of 5-10 sockets to a wall-mounted master charger unit, monitoring and controlling power flow to the socket and vehicle.
Creatively designed to fit to existing street furniture, such as parking posts or bollards, the Gecko connects either as a singular or paired socket to a subterranean master charger unit.
Want to learn more about our fleet charging solutions? Get in touch with us us at firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to the team on 0344 875 0011 or contact your Vehicle Consulting account manager directly.